In order to identify individuals that might be suitable for upcoming and current projects, MRAG Ltd maintains a database of consultants with experience in disciplines related to our main areas of work as described elsewhere on this website, including:
- fisheries and aquaculture;
- marine, maritime and freshwater research;
- survey design, data processing and analysis;
- impact and risk assessments;
- certification and auditing;
- economics and markets;
- social and institutional;
- governance, policy and legislation;
- IT, information and communications;
- project management and evaluation;
- and other related disciplines.
At the present time MRAG Ltd are seeking consultants with a minimum of 5-10 years experience.
If you have at least five years experience in any of these areas and would like your CV to be included in the database, please do the following:
Download the Consultant Registration form to your computer, complete the PDF form and save the changes. Please send the saved Consultant Registration form PDF file together with your CV (preferably in Europass format) as attachments in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . A CV will not be accepted without a completed Consultant Registration Form.