In order to identify individuals that might be suitable for upcoming and current projects, MRAG Ltd maintains a database of consultants with experience in disciplines related to our main areas of work as described elsewhere on this website, including:
- fisheries and aquaculture;
- marine, maritime and freshwater research;
- survey design, data processing and analysis;
- impact and risk assessments;
- certification and auditing;
- economics and markets;
- social and institutional;
- governance, policy and legislation;
- IT, information and communications;
- project management and evaluation;
- and other related disciplines.
At the present time MRAG Ltd are seeking consultants with a minimum of 5-10 years experience.
If you have at least five years experience in any of these areas and would like your CV to be included in the database, please do the following:
Fill in the the Consultant Registration web form, and then send your CV (preferably in Europass format) as attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . A CV will not be accepted without a completed Consultant Registration Form.